Baked Catfish with Broccoli and Herb-Butter Blend
- 6 oz Channel Catfish (Farmed)
- 1 cup chopped Broccoli
- 1 serving Herb-Butter Blend
Cooking fish in an aluminum-foil packet makes for easy cleanup and works especially well for single portions. Add a vegetable and you have a complete quick meal. Use any compound butter or use 1 tablespoon of the Atkins recipe: Herb-Butter Blend.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the catfish on a 12-inch square piece of foil. Sprinkle fish with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Arrange broccoli florets around fish.
- Fold up the sides of the foil and crimp tightly to form a sealed packet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until fish is flaky and broccoli is tender.
- Transfer to a dish, open foil, and top with a tablespoon of Herb-Butter Blend.
This is a heart-healthy recipe. The fish is tasty with good seasoning.