4 Top Magnesium Supplements
1.) Cardiovascular Research Magnesium Taurate Capsules, 180 Count
Cardiovascular research magnesium taurate 180 caps is a scientifically-designed amino acid mineral complex which ensures maximal bioavailability of the essential macromineral, magnesium. Each capsule is 125 mg of magnesium taurate. This is one of the best magnesium supplements. This type of magnesium is excellent for heart disorders such as palpitations, PVC’s and high blood pressure.
2.) Doctor’s Best High Absorption Magnesium Glycinate Lysinate
For some people, magnesium is a miracle. Magnesium is required for a plethor of functions in the body. Magnesium decreases blood pressure, decreases blood sugar, decreases muscle and joint pain, promotes sleep, and decreases chest pain.
Doctor’s Best High Absorption Magnesium supports bone density, helps maintain a normal, regular heartbeat and supports overall cardiovascular health. This magnesium is not buffered and it is vegan, Non-GMO, and Gluten Free.
3.)Pure Encapsulations – Magnesium (Glycinate) – Supports Enzymatic and Physiological Functions
This magnesium supports the metabolism and utilization of many essential nutrients
and the proper functioning of important enzymatic and physiological functions.
Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, and other unnecessary excipients.
Each vegetarian capsule contains magnesium (as magnesium glycinate) 120 mg. Other ingredients: ascorbyl palmitate, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water).
4.) Magnesium Oil Essential Mineral Source
- EASES PAIN Using magnesium oil spray reduces body aches, headaches, restless legs, muscle spasms and menstrual pain
- NATURAL SLEEP AID Oil of magnesium calms the body and mind naturally to prepare for sleep
- HAIR, SKIN AND NAIL IMPROVEMENT Topical magnesium chloride oil also improves the health of teeth, gums and can promote better functionality of organs
- TRANSDERMAL MAGNESIUM OIL is the best way to get magnesium delivered to the body at a cellular level. As it is already in its liquid, ionic state, there is no need for the body to process it
- ESSENTIAL MINERAL FOUND IN MAGNESIUM OIL 2 out of 3 individuals have a magnesium deficiency and don’t know it. We need magnesium to metabolize fatty acids and proteins and can get it through magnesium oil