The turbulent flow of air through the upper airway causes snoring. This obstruction can occur in different regions of the pharynx. This article will review the best sleep apnea and snoring aids.
Best Sleep Apnea and Snoring Aids
When the upper airway muscle fails, an obstruction occurs. The injury to the upper airway tissues during snoring and sleep apnea damages the muscle fibers. This injury impairs the action of the muscles and causes the airway to obstruct.
Snoring is a very common sleep disorder. Snoring can lead to sleep apnea. Sleep apnea occurs when you stopping breathing for a period of time.
MZOO Sleep Eye Mask for Men Women, 3D Contoured Cup Sleeping Mask & Blindfold with Ear Plug, Concave Molded Night Sleep Mask, Block Out Light, Soft Comfort Eye Shade Cover for Travel Yoga Nap, Black
- Low – Rebound Memory Foam, Soft and Comfortable.
- No pressure on eyes, eye space is wider and deeper than other flat eye masks (Silk mask will oppress eyes)
- Unique heat-bonded technology instead of glue, sturdy and durable, no easy to fall apart.
- Top-quality fiber fabric never stains bed sheets or pillows. Memory foam makes you feel comfortable.
Eye Mask for Dry Eyes, Moist Heat Eye Compress Pad for Pink Eye, Blepharitis, Puffy Eyes, MGD, Stye Treatment Relief | Microwaveable Warm Compress for Eyes (Blue)
- HEAT THERAPY: Reduce redness or puffiness with the soothing feel of heat compression. With Hydro Heat technology this eye compress absorbs moisture from the air and releases it as clean moist heat.
- SOOTHING RELIEF: Give yourself a spa treatment! It may be used to help you fight insomnia and relax before bed so you can fall asleep quickly. Get instant relief for sore or tired eyes with soothing moisture.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED: Treat dry eyes, pink eye, MGD, sinus pressure, stye, blepharitis and other eye conditions naturally. Trust the experts with an eye mask that is recommended by doctors and clinicians.
There are many risk factors for sleep apnea. They are:
Dohm Classic (White) | The Original White Noise Machine | Soothing Natural Sound from a Real Fan | Noise Cancelling | Sleep Therapy, Office Privacy, Travel | For Adults & Baby | 101 Night Trial
- THE ORIGINAL SOUND MACHINE: Beloved by generations since 1962, the Dohm Classic model features our fan-based natural white noise producing our signature sound – the soothing ambient sounds of rushing air, without the disturbance of actual moving air.
- CUSTOMIZED SOUND EXPERIENCE: With two-speed options for adjustable tone and volume, making it simple to create a personalized sound environment, excellently masking background noise and allowing for better sleep, office privacy, effective soothing for kids and babies, and calming for sound-sensitive dogs.
- UNBEATABLE QUALITY & GUARANTEE: Sleeping is believing. For over 50 years, Yogasleep has been the gold standard in white noise machines – read the reviews and you’ll learn why. Assembled for decades in the USA and backed by a one-year limited warranty and the always exceptional customer service promise, we stand behind each product and offer you a night trial to try it out.
Sleep Strips by SomniFix – Advanced Gentle Mouth Tape for Better Nose Breathing, Improved Nighttime Sleeping, Less Mouth Breathing, and Instant Snoring
- PROMOTES NOSE BREATHING DURING SLEEP – Clinical studies show that nose breathing leads to more efficient blood oxygenation, more consistent deep sleep, less snoring and overall more restful nights. Our strips are the simplest, safest, and most effective way to ensure nose breathing while you sleep.
- COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO APPLY – Unlike tape, our transparent strips are made with a specially-engineered adhesive that allows you to easily apply and remove the strip without leaving any residue behind.
- HYPOALLERGENIC AND 100% SAFE – Worried about your lips being sealed while sleeping? Our strips dislodge simply by opening the mouth. Need to mouth breathe? We’ve added a central vent that allows limited mouth breathing. Have sensitive skin? Our strips are made of hypoallergenic materials and have been extensively tested to ensure that you will not experience skin irritations. Our strips are the best and safest way to promote nose breathing while you sleep.
Sleep apnea can be a very dangerous condition.
My name is Phyllis Robinson MSN, RN. I have been a Registered Nurse for 27 years in the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit. I am passionate about cardiac care and heart disease. I also want this blog to be an educational tool that people can refer to for traditional and alternative treatment. I will blog on heart disorders such as high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, cardiomyopathy, and high cholesterol.
I received my Nursing degree from Baltimore Community College.
I went on to receive my Masters in Nursing from Walden University
I have worked for almost 30 years in Critical Care with a focus on heart health. I am an advocate of preventive healthcare.