Atkins Cuisine Cookies
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 tsp Baking Powder (Straight Phosphate, Double Acting)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Salted Butter Stick
- 1 cup Sucralose Based Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
- 2 tsps Vanilla Extract
- 2 large Eggs (Whole)
- 6 oz Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- 6 servings Atkins Flour Mix
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Blend all dry ingredients together in a small mixing bowl, set aside.
- Mix melted butter, sugar substitute and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Gradually add dry ingredient mixture, beating until blended. Gently mix in chocolate chips with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Spoon rounded teaspoonfuls of cookie dough onto a cookie sheet coated with non-stick vegetable oil spray. Gently flatten cookies by pressing with hand or spatula. You should have 36 cookies total.
- Cook at 375° F for 10 to 12 minutes or until done or until lightly browned. Remove from baking sheet and place cookies on a wire rack to cool. (Do not overbake cookies or they will be dry and hard.) Each cookie is one serving.